– Boy, remember that the biggest teacher in this world is life itself, knowing it means becoming a fabler.
– A fabler? – Tite was surprised. He had never thought about it. He knew what the meaning of a fable was and a little about fablers, he even knew some of them, but had never imagined becoming a fabler himself and that it would have been so easy.
– That’s not easy, – the old man guessed Tite’s thoughts. – On the contrary, there is nothing harder than that. If you perceive any aspect of the life incorrectly, your ideas will lose their value and the work of years writes off.
– What should I do then? – asked Tite.
– Follow me. Nothing you see here is a true life. Life is a completely different thing…
|Date of publishing||2010|
|Size & number of pages||140×190 144 pages|